Student X Factor uses emotional and social intelligence data to improve outcomes in enrollment, student retention, and workforce readiness.
With Student X Factor, you can expand your decision-making criteria by including EQ data – eliminating bias that is often associated with test scores.
- Measure your current students to find commonalities among your current successful students. Use their data to create a benchmark for success.
- Gather data on your applicants and compare against your success framework to determine fit.
Student Retention & Success
Student X Factor helps you collect the data you need to get students through that critical first year and beyond.
- The majority of students dropout because they are struggling to adapt to their new environment. Student X Factor can help you identify which students might struggle with adaptability.
- Through pulse surveys, we are able to help you find at-risk students who are trending in the wrong direction, giving you the chance to intervene.
Workforce Readiness & Employability
Student X Factor also provides students with critical information about their own personality – increasing their self-awareness and building opportunities for growth.
- After completing a Student X Factor profile, each student receives a personalized self-report, giving the student unique insights into their individual strengths as well as coaching on how to improve.
- These profiles can help students identify fit with future employers and serve as a tool for interview prep.